Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nasi Goreng Kampung


Eh! nasi goreng also want to upload kah...?? Aiyah!!...can lah...today lunch ate this... Hasif's favourite... He ate with sambal belachan... for me with the ikan kering(dried fish)...the original nasi kampung normally put ikan bilis...I am lazy to fry ikan bilis , notice the kang kong? I pounded cili padis and onion make it a little bit hot or else 'bo guy'...hehehe.

Rushing out later to make for Hasif new spectacles...must be wondering why not together with Iqram the other day... Hasif got Robotics competition thats why he couldnt come that day, told him whether can wait till next month cause this month already burst the budget...hehehe....he said he cant see in class.. so no choice...money again....so today, make glasses and collect the edible image for Iqram's birthday cake....

its raining outside now....very 'leceh' if to go out in the wet weather...wait till Marsya comes back from school then I will take my leave...

No comments: