Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sizzling Garlic Beef

When the first time I made the sizzling yee mee, Mr Hubby requested beef..so when I've got this recipe in Noreen's blog I was quite excited.. anyway I adjusted to my convenienced when comes to the method..

Ingredients:-
500g beef sliced thinly
1 tbsp soy sauce
3 tsp corn flour
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp coarse black pepper
oil for frying
1 big onion cut to wedges
4 garlics crushed
cauliflower cut small
broccoli cut small
(I've added some carrots, red pepper and sweet peas)
160 ml chicken/vegetable stock
2 tbsp sweet soy sauce

Method:-
Mix beef, soy sauce, corn flour, sesame oil and black pepper in a bowl. Heat oil and add in marinated beef and fry till golden and dish out. Using the same oil stir fry the onions, garlics till fragrant. Add in the stock and other vegetables and stir till soft. While doing that heat hot plate on stove and add in 1 tbsp of oil. Add in the beef and sweet soy sauce into wok and let it simmer till beef cooked. When ready pour mixture onto hot plate, you will hear the sizzling sound and serve..hehehe
Sources:-From Noreen's blog

No comments: