Monday, August 10, 2009

Dory Fish Fillet w/Tartar Sauce

Since everybody was around yesterday, I made this for dinner..while watching the parade 'live' on TV we enjoyed the fish fillet dish..I fried some fries to go along with it....below the recipe for tartar sauce which comes together with this fish recipe.... since convenience already catered for us I rather buy the ready made tartar sauce and dipped my fish in it......hehehe

When my son asked me 'ma why is the fish so dark' isn't it suppose to be lighter colour like the Swensens?..I answered him..'alah ni Malay fish & chips lah!'..hehehe but very nice..!

Ingredients:-
1 dory fish fillet
1 tbsp black pepper
1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
1 tbsp chili powder
2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp all spice powders
1 tbsp mustard powder(didn't put this)
butter for frying
salt to taste

Ingredients for Tartar Sauce:-
2 cups mayonnaise
1 tbsp capers minced
1 tbsp pickle minced
2 tbsp minced onions
1/4 tsp minced garlics
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp white pepper powder
1 tbsp sugar

Method:-
Mix all the dried powdered ingredients and marinate fish fillet for a while till incorporated.
Meanwhile, prepare the tartar sauce. Add all the ingredients and stir well. Stir till sugar dissolves. Ready.
Melt some butter and fry fish till cook and crispy. Ready
Sources:- From www.trymasak.my

1 comment:

Chik Mimi said...

yuuuu cedapnya nak skit sihat ke?