Monday, December 21, 2009

I Am Back....

Salam and hello there..!!!..sorry if I have made some of you wondered whether I have came back from the holidays or not...well yes already reached on Friday night safely in one piece..hehe. As usual after such a long holiday, the tidying up and laundry are the killer!!!....

Itupun some of the clothes already settled in Penang as we sent for laundry near the hotel..6 of us, so imagine you cant bring the whole week's supplies of clothing into the car, so we brought only half the supplies and sent for laundries and recycle the clothings.. so much things happened and I will update when I am slightly free to write ok.. above was what still balance of the clothings which are still in the bag..hehe..


With so much laundry and things that we brought back..Mr Hubby suddenly decided to 'revamp' the study room!!!..So on Sunday we went to Ikea to buy tables, chairs, drawers and lights for the boys...
the reasons was because the old tables and drawers are already in a mess and he wanted to do it before school reopen next week and while he is still on leave... so can you imagine with books, laundry and stuff bought are all over the house!!!.. As I am writing this, the house is like'Titanic' shipwreck!!!...now the computer is placed outside where the balcony is where I usually read the newspapers...for my guests and friends that come and visit, leaving messages and bertanya khabar about me during my absence, I feel very honoured and touched!.Thank you dear all!!!..

No comments: