Thursday, July 02, 2009

Daging Grill Pedas - Neeu Nam-Tok


This dish has been tried by a few of my blogger friends, and their comments was encouraging....since Mr Hubby likes to eat beef , I've decided to try...'Not bad' he said... something different which we normally cook...well I made some adjustment to it, I boiled first and the rest I followed the same steps.... thank you for the recipe.

Ingredients:-
250g beef
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 salt
1/2 tsp black pepper pounded( I used ready made)

Mix all the ingredients and leave it for 30 minutes. Grill in oven or in frying pan till cook. Slice meat thinly and put aside.

5 shallots sliced
parsley or celery sliced
spring onions sliced
1/2 cup mint leaves( didn't put cause no stock)
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp fish sauce
21/2 tbsp lime juice
birds eyes chillies crushed or sliced to taste or chili powder

Add all the ingredients and the grilled meat in a bowl and mix well. Suits to taste, let there be hot, sweet, sour and salty taste.
Sources:-From Nor 'secubit garam' and myr.com

No comments: