Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Award From Kak Watie


However it comes with these rules:
You must thank the person who gives you the award.
Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
Link to the person who has nominated you for the awrd.
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find it interesting.
Nominate 7 other Creative Bloggers.
Post links to the 7 bloggers nominate.
Leave comments on each of the blogs to let thme know they have been nominated.

I would like to thank Kak Watie of Penang Malaysia
who awarded this award to me.

7 interesting things about myself
1. I am cute and sweet although I am in XXL size.(uwekkss!!)
2. I love to bake but dont really like to eat them..
3. I am a shy person- believe it or not.
4. I was a designer but it seems i dont miss designing since I switched to cooking.
5. I enjoyed seeing people ate my food that I prepared and compliment me after that..(kes terpaksa lah ni siapa yang makan tu..hehe)
6.Since I've got a blog now, blogging is an ADDICTIVE!!..
7. I am a CHILI PADI QUEEN!!.. cant live without it..

Now You know me better right..so what you think of me?..
The Creative Award goes to the folowing bloggers:
Mama Hawa Singapore
Ita Japan
Anawahid Johore
Ijan Finland
Mimi Penang
Noreen United Kingdom
Hazilah Selangor

No comments: