Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Problems Came Back Again!!

Salam, it has been long since I've updated..as you guys knew I had problems uploading my images for the past 1 week then came Saturday it was working vey well, (can upload) thought of uploading but was vey busy mending the family....Usually Saturdays and Sundays cant really sit in front of the computer as everybody is at home ....and as of yesterday, I was not feeling very well cause I've got fever...nothing serious just body all aching and had a terrible headache..

Today thought of updating but problems came back again...CANT UPLOAD THE BLOODY IMAGES!!!!...so while waiting, I hope you guys do come and visit me ...or else I 'll be forgotten and this house will be full of dust and spider webs...I'll be back if I can borrow Mr Hubby's laptop or once the system is OK.

Meanwhile take care...Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam Kak Ayu.. kite pernah gak ade problem neh. Kalau akak dok guna mozilla, try guna internet explorer or google chrome pulak.. kot2 la berjaya.