Monday, October 12, 2009

Bendi Goreng Pedal

I have so much chicken gizzards that I've decided to make this dish which has also been in my keeping for sometimes..I have made this before, but long when I dont have a blog yet.. to cook another varieties for vegetables dish and another way for chicken gizzards...

Ingredients:-

10 lady's fingers cut slant
6 chicken gizzards sliced thinly (can use seafood, chicken or beef)
5 birds eyes chillies cut coarsely(I just crushed)
2 garlics sliced thinly
1 big onion sliced thinly
some white pepper powder
salt and Msg to taste
some turmeric powder

Method:-
Cut chicken gizzard thinly and mix with some salt and turmeric powder.
Heat oil and fry chicken gizzard till golden yellow.Add in garlics and bird eye chillies and stir till soft. Add in lady's fingers and onions. Stir in white pepper powder, some salt and Msg. Stir well and ready.
*Do not fry Lady's fingers too long as the it will be soggy and 'mucus' will produced.
Sources:- From princessharyati@myresipi.com

No comments: