Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crispy Crab Stick


2 packets definitely not enough!!!..heheh.. The first time I made this 2 packets finished in just 10 minutes!!! not enough time to take photograph......the process of unwrapping and slicing was much much longer then the eating process..hahaha..so this time I bought 6 packets!!..ha engkau ni bukan makan..ini
'melant-k'...hahaha...once you started just cant stop eating it..

Ingredients:-

2 packets filamen crabsticks
Maggi seasoning(optional)-I didnt use cause no stock
(I add in turmeric powder and chili powder + just a pinch of salt)

Method:-
Unwrapped filamen crabstick to form a flat piece. (If notice the filamen comes in roll forms).
Slice 1 cm in depth. deep fried till golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle some seasoning and ready.
Sources:-From Cheiza@myresipi.com

As for me, after slicing, I added turmeric powder, salt and chili powder and mix them up. Ready to be fried.

2 comments:

sunkist said...

heheh.. kelakar :)

nurindah said...

Salam kak Ayu,

Idea baru for chips nih..mangan petang2..:)