Friday, April 30, 2010

Award From Yatie

I would like to thank Yatie of Lousiana USA, for this award.
Actually she has posted on Tuesday for me to collect but I didnt
realise till yesterday..
sorry ya Yatie..so here it is
I hung it on my 'wall of fame'..
Thanks again!

 Thank and link the person that give you the award
-Done
 Pass this award to 10 bloggers you've recently discover.
The award goes to

Madiha
Kak Am(flora)
Yat Maria
Mamahawa
Kak Zai
Kak Nur
Mokwo
Kak Asma
Fiza Nordin
Dr Inahar Ali

Contact said blogs and let them know they've won this award
-Will do

 State 7 things about yourself
  like to cook compare to sewing..hehe
  like to bake but dont really like to eat them
  Quite a shy person
like to keep things to myself
prefer listening then talking
express better in writing then talking
more to hot (pedas) stuff then sweet stuff..
Ok, now you know about me,so somehow you can imagine what kind of person I am!..hehe
For those who already got this award from somebody else just ignore it  ya..
No heart feelings..

No comments: